K.P.Kabinets casework and millwork operations facility is housed in the approximately 54,000 square foot hanger that housed Brayton Flying Service. In 1939 when the Nazis threatened world conquest, the United States had immediate need for thousands of pilots -- more than could be trained at military fields alone. Aid was enlisted from civilian flying schools. One field was established in Cuero under direction of Clyde E. Brayton, veteran pilot whose first licenses (1926-1931) were signed by air pioneer Orville Wright. Cuero provided land; Brayton put in facilities and enrolled the first class in March 1941. A staff of 550 civilians and 100 military men trained 6,611 students who flew 335,000 hours. The field received awards for safety and meritorious service. It ceased operating in August 1944.
1715 Humble Place Dr. Suite A,
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND INSTALL OF MODERN & CONTEM...
1100 S Wildwood,
Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Home Entertainment Units...
2007 Lancaster Hutchins Rd,
Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry. Closet Systems.
Cabinet Finishes. (Painted, Stained, Refinishing)
4205 E Hwy 290,
10,000 square foot showroom, custom cabinetry desi...
605 E. Market Street,
Full Custom Cabinets, Design work, Finished and In...
301 Wilcox St,
Mailing: 1540 Keller Parkway Suite 108 # 255,
We offer a wide variety of Open & Closed Storage S...
Full extension Pull-out shelves installed in pantr...
1401 Shepherd Dr.,
K&N Kitchen Appliances has a full-time design and...