Kerr Pumps Corporation was founded in Ada, Oklahoma, in 1946 to supply the thriving oil & gas industry with high performance pumps. In 1992, the facility was relocated to Sulphur, Oklahoma, to enable growth and to improve accessibility to major transportation arteries. In 1996, with new ownership at the helm, the product line was diversified to include models and options for a wide array of industrial applications. Kerr Pumps is vastly expanding each year and we attribute that to a dependable pump and a loyal, dedicated group of people who strive for excellence. Kerr Pumps designs, produces and tests all of its pumps in Sulphur, OK, USA.
2023 E Napoleon St,